We are currently looking for architecture, or urban design interns with excellent research and graphic skills, to help us realizing an exciting project about the architecture and landscape of peacekeeping missions.
The project is done in collaboration with The New Institute (The Netherlands Architecture Institute) in Rotterdam.
The requirements are:
– Excellent research capacity
– Excellent use of Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop
– Excellent design and graphic skills
– Fluent in English and in Dutch
– Available immediately for a period of 3-6 months.
If you are interested, please email your CV, a short explanation as to why you would like to work for FAST and a selection of work that particularly highlights your graphic and research skills to: [email protected]